Recruiter - Apply Now
Recruiters will be expected to:
- Use phone systems for professionally communicating with any potential candidates, contractors, internal staff, vendors, customers, etc…
- Understand that the #1 factor in being successful as a recruiter is being on the phone.
- At the end of the day (all talent aside) – this is a numbers game: more calls made = more candidates to choose from less candidates your competition can present
- Recruiters will most often use email to be a secondary form of reaching out to potential candidates they are targeting.
- Other common forms of email will be amongst internal staff, vendors and potentially customers.
- Document all activity within our internal database
- Actively participate in training with internal staff
- Adopt a methodical process to apply towards recruiting assignments
- Facilitate an initial meeting with all (local) candidates to screen in a face-to-face screening
- Develop ability to be “gate keeper” to all positions you are working on, only submitting forth the best possible candidate within your ability to find.
- Coordinate all interview activity with the candidates and account managers to ensure candidates will be good to go for their confirmed interviews.
- Conduct post-interview survey with candidate.
- Other duties as assigned.